It is the season to be stressed, isn’t it? There’s nothing like the festive season to bring out the stress. So much to do & so little time to do it.
Stress & anxiety are by-products of our society. We have so much to do, we’ve forgotten to feel the seasons & just push through the cold winter months as if the days are long & the weather is ok!
Shiatsu can help ease mental stress & strain:
- Shiatsu by-passes the analytical & allows the body to sense how it feels.
- The nervous system can be calmed by the strong connective touch of Shiatsu.
- Shiatsu promotes deep & restful sleep, allowing the body to recover from the day
- Extra energy after a Shiatsu can give the client resolve & focus
- Shiatsu creates a safe & secure environment that can give a good level of support to a client
- Shiatsu is a deeply relaxing & calming treatment
There are no spaces before Christmas now but I am back in the new year. Starting in Exeter on the 3rd January & in Dawlish on the 10th.
I have gift vouchers available for Christmas – & still just possible to get these sent out.
You may like to like my Facebook page for infoon events & offers.