Shiatsu is a gentle but powerful form of massage therapy. It is gentle & supportive, nurturing & kind. This makes it perfect to help recovery. I have had clients who have come for Shiatsu as they have had an operation, I have clients who have come because they have had an accident.
● It is ideal if Shiatsu is given soon after the event, there is less of a chance of the condition becoming chronic & causing issues for a long time
● Shiatsu works to balance the energy in the body, this brings relief from symptoms & can help not only the body but can allow the client to feel & work through the emotions attached to the operation or accident
● It doesn’t have to be given directly on the area that has the injury. Another area of the body can be massaged & still be affecting the injury
● Shiatsu massage is a strong & supportive connection. This gives the body, mind & soul space to feel & react, to change & remedy
● It can be a physical massage where appropriate & can relieve tension, knots & tightness giving a sense of release & relief
Shiatsu can also work well on chronic pain & conditions. It gets the flow of energy going in the body, re-awakening, releasing long held tensions.
If you would like to know more do get in touch through the ‘contact me’ page.